Scroll down for specs and shipping info
These beautifully melancholy earrings depict tears raining down from above as the moon shines over head.
This collection is inspired by gravestone carvings in cemeteries around Norfolk.
The clouds, tears and moons are made of cherry wood and backed onto raw brass
Hook and hoop options are available, please note these will replace the moon part of the earring.
- Digitally printed with my original illustration allowing for vibrant colours and intricate details.
All packaging is 100% recyclable
- cherry wood components are FSC certified and brass elements are 60% recycled.
Please note as cherry wood is a natural material the grain and texture of each piece will vary a little making each piece unique.
Dimensions: (H) 3.25 X (W) 1.75 inches (including moon stud)
Weight: 7 g per earring
Materials: printed cherry wood, raw brass
Hooks: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver
Hoops: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver 20 mm diameter
Studs: surgical steel
- PRE ORDER 3-4 weeks
- IN STOCK 1-3 days
FREE UK DELIVERY:
- Free standard delivery
- Estimated delivery 2-3 working days
- Upgrades available at checkout
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OVER £100:
- All international shipping is tracked as standard,
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Estimated delivery 5-7 working days
- See dispatch email for tracking info
CUSTOMS / HANDLING FEES:
These are not included in shipping costs, these will be payable when the items enter your country.