Scroll down for specs and shipping info
Beautiful statement earrings made of raw brass and cherry wood. Featuring an Oleander Hawk-moth flying under a marbled pink moon finished with a brass arch and crocus flowers.
These unusual earrings are perfect for special occasions and light enough to wear all day! The use of sustainable materials means you can accessorize in style without hurting the planet.
Customisable with your choice of hooks or hoops in gold fill or sterling silver.
- UV printed with my original illustration allowing for bright colours and fine details.
Shipped in fully recyclable packaging and wrapped carefully in soy printed tissue paper
Please note as cherry wood is a natural material the grain and texture of each piece will vary a little making each piece unique.
Dimensions: (H) 3 X (W) 2.25 inches
Weight: 7 g per earring
Materials: printed cherry wood, raw brass
Hooks: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver
Hoops: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver 20 mm diameter
- PRE ORDER 3-4 weeks
- IN STOCK 1-3 days
FREE UK DELIVERY:
- Free standard delivery
- Estimated delivery 2-3 working days
- Upgrades available at checkout
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OVER £100:
- All international shipping is tracked as standard,
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Estimated delivery 5-7 working days
- See dispatch email for tracking info
CUSTOMS / HANDLING FEES:
These are not included in shipping costs, these will be payable when the items enter your country.