Scroll down for specs and shipping info
These show stopping earrings are inspired by the relics of the Catholic Church.
The skeleton features a raw brass halo and decorative calf guards.
The bones are made of cherry wood and bejewelled with glass crystals, faux pearls and illustrated filigree.
Made of 15 individual pieces these intricate earrings are an ode to the craftsmanship of the real life relics decorated by the nuns, entirely by hand.
Customisable with your choice of hooks or hoops in gold fill or sterling silver.
- Digitally printed with my original illustration allowing for vibrant colours and intricate details.
Shipped in fully recyclable packaging and wrapped carefully in soy printed tissue paper
Please note as cherry wood is a natural material the grain and texture of each piece will vary a little making each piece unique.
Dimensions: (H) 4.25 inches (W) 1.5 inches
Weight: 9g per earring
Materials: printed cherry wood, raw brass
Hooks: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver
Hoops: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver 20 mm diameter
- PRE ORDER 3-4 weeks
- IN STOCK 1-3 days
FREE UK DELIVERY:
- Free standard delivery
- Estimated delivery 2-3 working days
- Upgrades available at checkout
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OVER £150:
- All international shipping is tracked as standard,
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- Estimated delivery 5-7 working days
- See dispatch email for tracking info
CUSTOMS / HANDLING FEES:
These are not included in shipping costs, these will be payable when the items enter your country.