Scroll down for specs and shipping info
These eye catching earrings represent the mourning of death and and the hope of life after.
This collection is inspired by gravestone carvings in cemeteries around Norfolk.
The elements are made of a combination cherry wood and brass
Hook and hoop options are available, please note these will replace the star part of the earring.
- Digitally printed with my original illustration allowing for vibrant colours and intricate details.
All packaging is 100% recyclable
- cherry wood components are FSC certified and brass elements are 60% recycled.
Please note as cherry wood is a natural material the grain and texture of each piece will vary a little making each piece unique.
Dimensions: (H) 3.25 X (W) 1.75 inches (including moon stud)
Weight: 7 g per earring
Materials: printed cherry wood, raw brass
Hooks: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver
Hoops: 14 kt gold filled / sterling silver 20 mm diameter
Studs: surgical steel
- PRE ORDER 3-4 weeks
- IN STOCK 1-3 days
FREE UK DELIVERY:
- Free standard delivery
- Estimated delivery 2-3 working days
- Upgrades available at checkout
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OVER £100:
- All international shipping is tracked as standard,
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Estimated delivery 5-7 working days
- See dispatch email for tracking info
CUSTOMS / HANDLING FEES:
These are not included in shipping costs, these will be payable when the items enter your country.