Scroll down for specs and shipping info
These earrings are packed with intricate details and symbolism inspired by carvings found in Norfolk Cemeteries.
Across both earrings is the inscription "until the dawn breaks, and the shadows flee away" which I found repeated on headstones around Norwich.
One earring depicts a mournful eye of providence sending a dove through the veil to collect a soul from below.
The other shows the eye of providence shining welcoming rays upon the soul as it breaks free from the chains of the mortal world.
- Pictured with studs, but can also be customised with hoops or hooks.
- Digitally printed allowing for a bold design with intricate details
Shipped in fully recyclable packaging and wrapped carefully in soy printed tissue paper
- Made of FSC certified cherry wood
Please note as cherry wood is a natural material the grain and texture of each piece will vary a little making each piece unique.
dimensions: (H) 2.5 x (W) 1.75 inches
weight: 8 g per earring
materials: printed cherry wood
studs: surgical steel
hoops / hooks: 14kt gold filled / sterling silver
- PRE ORDER 3-4 weeks
- IN STOCK 1-3 days
FREE UK DELIVERY:
- Free standard delivery
- Estimated delivery 2-3 working days
- Upgrades available at checkout
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OVER £150:
- All international shipping is tracked as standard,
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- Estimated delivery 5-7 working days
- See dispatch email for tracking info
CUSTOMS / HANDLING FEES:
These are not included in shipping costs, these will be payable when the items enter your country.
This is my second pair of earrings from Misfit Makes and they are just incredible. Looooooove them! There is a lovely personal touch to everything and I really enjoy supporting small businesses.